Dunlop provides a wide range of high performance and ultra high performance tyres to meet the needs of driving enthusiasts. Each tyre is designed to deliver excellent performance and handling, ensuring that drivers get outstanding enjoyment out of their drive in all road conditions. This section outlines the range available, highlighting features and benefits as well as the sizes available.
Over a century of motorsport success helps us transfer racing technology to high performance road tyres
Dunlop 2017 Official Partnerships:
- Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship
- European Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- Australian V8 Supercars
- BMW M235i Cup
- FIM Moto2 and Moto3 Grand Prix World Championships
- FIM Endurance World Championship
Dunlop 2017 Wins:
- Le Mans 24h Winners - LMP2
- Le Mans 24h Winners - GTE
- Nurburgring 24h Winners
- FIA World Endurance LMP2 Winners
- European Le Mans Series Champions
- FIM Endurance World Champions
- Isle of Man TT Winners
Dunlop high technology customized for classic cars.
Features and benefits:
- Excellent wet grip and braking performance. Adaptability to road surface for increased road contact thanks to modern silica compound.
- Modern dry handling and braking performance fit for classic cars. Latest technology robust shoulder blocks with reinforced connection between the blocks provide increased stiffness to optimize force transmission.
- Stability and steering precision also at higher speeds. Thanks to state-of-the-art reinforced overlay material the stronger carcass maintains the tyre’s stability and steering up to higher speeds.
- Enhanced grip on wet roads and aquaplaning resistance as in modern tyres. High number of multi-oriented blocks generating numerous biting edges for increased grip and efficient groove distribution design for better water evacuation.