Yokohama c. drive 2 AC02 ZPS
The Feeling of Confidence
Dependable steering stability and superior traction on any road, wet or dry. All-weather performance lets you concentrate on driving without worrying about road conditions.
- Small saloons
- Large familiy cars
- Superior wet performance for ultimate safety
- Environmentally-friendly with low rolling resistance property
- Excellent handling, Excellent mileage
- OE approved spec available
- Enhanced Full logic tread design
- Spiral drain groove, Diamond-shaped bevels
- Silica-rich compound with high molecular weight polymer
- OE approved vehicles: Mercedes-Benz B-Class (W246)
Safety and Ecology
A newly-developed compound with polymers which have a higher molecular weight and an increased volume of silica has now been developed. The increased silica provides excellent wet grip while maintaining a good level of rolling resistance, which reduces your fuel costs. The long polymers are intertwined with one another, thus increasing the strength of the rubber and thereby giving excellent handling performance as well as great mileage.
Enhanced Full Logic Tread Pattern
Enhanced Full Logic Tread Pattern The C.drive’s ‘Full Logic’ asymmetrical tread pattern has now been enhanced even further. The positioning of the grooves provides superior performance on both wet and dry road surfaces. The minimized groove area in the outer zone and the shortened lug grooves on the inside shoulder are designed to maintain rigidity when cornering, whilst the four wide straight grooves and the spiral drain grooves on the centre ribs are effective in draining water. Diamond-shaped bevels (3) ease the stress on the central rib, which prevents uneven wear.