Michelin Pilot Road 4 - your right choice
Big bike tyres in India is usually a challenge. And that we do not simply mean sourcing them. Tyre choice itself may be a challenge. Do you listen to reason and find a sport touring tyre knowing that the mix of longevity. And grip are going to be adequate or listen to the publicity and choose an full-scale sporty pattern? It feels safer, regardless of the conditions whether on the track or on the road, user gets optimum tyre performance. The XST+ Technology offers wonderful wet braking. Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres stop 17%* quicker than its closest challenger on wet roads and 2CT technology provides the most effective balance between grip and longevity. The hard center compounds promote a extended tyre life, whereas soft shoulder offer extra grip.
3 reasons that this is tyre just for you
1. Last for 200th longer. Because of 2CT technology with brand new tread compounds and a redesigned tread pattern, Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres last on the average 200th longer than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres. These tyres feature chamfered sipe edges that help stop abnormal wear in extreme conditions and under heavy braking.
2. Shorter braking distances on wet surfaces. Because of their new XST+ sipe technology, Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres reduce braking distances on wet roads and really slippery surfaces like white lines and pedestrian crossings. The result's a safer, additional reassuring ride.
3. Excellent grip. Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres provide optimal grip once cornering due to their patented tread pattern and specific tread compounds. Tread grooving and siping additionally will increase their ability to clear water.
Key features and advantages
- Vehicle Compatibility: Kawasaki Versys 1000, Z800 / Honda CBR 1000R / Suzuki bandit 1250SA / Aprilia Mana 850 GT ABS, Dorsoduro 1200 ABS, Caponord 1200 / BMW R 1200 R, R 1200 RT, K 1300 R / Ducati Hypermotard, Hypermotard SP, Hyperstrada, Monster 796 / Triumph Street Triple, Daytona 675R / Benelli tnt 600, 600i, 600GT and 600GTS / Hyosung Aquila pro 650
- All-new silica-charged rubber compounds were developed for the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres
- The new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyre stops seventeen % quicker than its closest challenger, on wet pavements and stops twenty four % quicker on wet and slippery surfaces
- Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyre last up to twenty % longer than the Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyre
- These compounds are specially developed to produce excellent grip on a good vary of road surfaces and in temperatures starting from -5 C to 45 C (23 F to 113 F)